Curbside pickup is available at all six of our library locations. Wi-fi will is also available from the parking lots of all library locations 24/7.
Here's how it works:● Request an item by placing a hold using our online catalog or by calling the library .
● We will start gathering your available items. Some items may not be immediately available.
● You will receive a phone call when your items are ready.
● When you arrive at the library, pull into a parking spot at the library and look for the curbside pickup signs.
● Call the library to let them know you have arrived. The library's phone number will be on the curbside pickup signs.
● You can return any items currently checked out by placing them in the book drop. We are not accepting donations at this time.
● Enjoy your library materials!
● You need a library card and a PIN to request items through our online catalog. Do you need a PIN? Call the library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Curbside service ends 30 minutes before the library closes. Hours for curbside pickup service are:
East Regional (Destrehan) and West Regional (Luling)
● Monday – Thursday: 9am – 7:30pm
● Friday - Saturday: 9am – 4:30pm
St. Rose, Paradis, and Norco Branches
● Monday: 10am – 7:30pm
● Tuesday – Thursday: 10am – 5:30pm
● Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
● Saturday: 10am – 1:30pm
● Monday – Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our library staff and the public.
● Staff are required to wear face masks when interacting with the public. We strongly encourage everyone to follow health experts' guidance and wear a mask in public places.
● There will be every effort made to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between staff and the public during curbside service. Library staff is also making every effort to maintain 6 feet of social distancing while in the buildings.
● Hand sanitizer is located throughout our buildings.
● High-touch areas are disinfected regularly.