You can enjoy unlimited access to the internet on your device anytime, anywhere when you check out a mobile hotspot!
● Adult library cardholders who live, work, go to school, or own property in St. Charles Parish are eligible to borrow a hotspot.
● Hotspots are checked out for seven days. They cannot be renewed.
● Hotspots can be checked out at and returned to any St. Charles Parish Library location.
● Return the hotspot to a library staff member at the circulation desk. Do not put it in the book drop.
● Up to 10 devices can be connected to one hotspot.
● Keep the hotspot in a temperature-controlled environment. Do not leave it in a car or in direct sunlight. Please protect it from liquids.
● The borrower is responsible for all costs associated with the loss or damage of the hotspot, which can be up to $100.
● You need a library card and a PIN to request items through our online catalog. Do you need a PIN? Call the library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.