Library Action Plan: August 2, 2021
● A mask or face covering is strongly recommended when visiting the library.
● All library staff members will be wearing masks or face coverings.
● A mask or face covering is required when attending indoor library events for everyone age 3 and older.
● Beginning Wednesday, August 4, 2021, everyone age 5 and older is required to wear a mask or face covering to enter any library location, per parish government regulations.
● All of our library locations are open regular hours.
● Meeting rooms are also open.
● Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult or caretaker at all times.
● Study rooms are first-come, first-served, but there is a 2-hour limit, and you must talk to a library staff member to use a room. Due to social distancing guidelines, some locations have less seating than you may be used to.
● We will only be able to provide limited computer help due to social distancing restrictions.
● Curbside pickup for all materials will continue at all locations! It ends 30 minutes before closing.
All libraries are open regular hours. Please see the above message for details. Curbside pickup service is available at all locations.
No. We are fine free for all items as of January 1, 2021!
Yes. All St. Charles Parish Library buildings and book drops are open. We are fine free for all items as of January 1, 2021!
Yes. All St. Charles Parish Library locations and book drops are open.
Wi-fi will continue to work outside all our libraries, and we encourage you to use it!